Triangle Off-Road Cyclists (TORC) is a volunteer organization dedicated to ensuring the future of mountain biking in the Triangle area of North Carolina through the promotion of responsible riding, establishment and maintenance of mountain biking trails, and preservation of North Carolina’s natural resources. TORC extends a warm welcome to everybody who is interested in mountain biking. We offer group rides, clinics and events to accommodate people with different skill levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. In cooperation with our partners and land managers, TORC members help maintain some of the premier trails in the Triangle area and join together in advocating for new trails. As an extension of the Southern Off-Road Bicycle Association (SORBA), TORC also assists with rides, festivals, and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the Southeastern United States.
- TORC Briar Chapel Night Ride; Nov 20, 8:00pm
- TORC and TLC Night Ride at Brumley Forest; Nov 22, 5:45pm
- #OptOutside on Black Friday with TORC @ Harris Lake County Park; Nov 24, 10:00am
- #OptOutside on Black Friday with TORC @ Carolina North Forest Ride; Nov 24, 1:45pm
- TORC Night Ride Harris Lake County Park - All Skills; Nov 27, 5:45pm