Triangle Off-Road Cyclists (TORC) is a volunteer organization dedicated to ensuring the future of mountain biking in the Triangle area of North Carolina through the promotion of responsible riding, establishment and maintenance of mountain biking trails, and preservation of North Carolina’s natural resources. TORC extends a warm welcome to everybody who is interested in mountain biking. We offer group rides, clinics and events to accommodate people with different skill levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. In cooperation with our partners and land managers, TORC members help maintain some of the premier trails in the Triangle area and join together in advocating for new trails. As an extension of the Southern Off-Road Bicycle Association (SORBA), TORC also assists with rides, festivals, and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the Southeastern United States.
- TORC and TLC Night Ride at Brumley Forest; Feb 21, 5:45pm
- Crank Arm Thursday Night Off-Road Ride (Intermediate to Advanced); Feb 22, 5:30pm
- North Wake Landfill District Park trail work day; Feb 24, 10:00am
- Celebrate Briar Chapel Skills Park's Grand Opening; Feb 25, 2:00pm
- TORC Night Ride Harris Lake County Park - All Skills; Feb 26, 6:15pm