Triangle Off-Road Cyclists (TORC) is a volunteer organization dedicated to ensuring the future of mountain biking in the Triangle area of North Carolina through the promotion of responsible riding, establishment and maintenance of mountain biking trails, and preservation of North Carolina’s natural resources. TORC extends a warm welcome to everybody who is interested in mountain biking. We offer group rides, clinics and events to accommodate people with different skill levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. In cooperation with our partners and land managers, TORC members help maintain some of the premier trails in the Triangle area and join together in advocating for new trails. As an extension of the Southern Off-Road Bicycle Association (SORBA), TORC also assists with rides, festivals, and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the Southeastern United States.
- Beginner Ride at Harris Lake; Jul 26, 9:00am
- RTP trails TORC workday; Jul 26, 3:00pm
- Post BD\NL Challenge work day at Beaverdam trails; Jul 27, 9:00am
- TORC Lake Crabtree--Beginners Only! (Intermediates welcome to gather); Jul 28, 6:15pm
- TORC - Ride Like A Girl 2014 - Women's Only (All Skills) Ride; Jul 29, 5:45pm