Triangle Off-Road Cyclists (TORC) is a volunteer organization dedicated to ensuring the future of mountain biking in the Triangle area of North Carolina through the promotion of responsible riding, establishment and maintenance of mountain biking trails, and preservation of North Carolina’s natural resources. TORC extends a warm welcome to everybody who is interested in mountain biking. We offer group rides, clinics and events to accommodate people with different skill levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. In cooperation with our partners and land managers, TORC members help maintain some of the premier trails in the Triangle area and join together in advocating for new trails. As an extension of the Southern Off-Road Bicycle Association (SORBA), TORC also assists with rides, festivals, and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the Southeastern United States.
- FRIYAY! Join us at Lake Crabtree for a Social Ride (all skills); Jul 20, 5:45pm
- Beaver Dam Intermediate/Advanced Ride; Jul 21, 9:00am
- Beginners' Mountain Bike Clinic at Lake Crabtree; Jul 22, 8:45am
- Ride Like A Girl Begintermediate - CNF from Clean Machine; Jul 22, 5:15pm
- KOBRA: Kids Ride @ CNF; Jul 24, 5:30pm