A good discussion was had today at Rally Point to discuss the best ways to save our singletrack trails from business development and a rocky quarry according to RDU Airport’s proposed land use plans. Here is the Save ORC presentation, please share and please volunteer to spread the word, write your opposing comments to both your government officials and at vision2040.rdu.com. Your comments to us are also welcome!
Category: Save ORC
- KOBRA: Kids Ride @ CNF; Apr 25, 5:30pm
- Crank Arm Thursday Night Off-Road Ride (Intermediate to Advanced); Apr 26, 5:30pm
- FRIYAY! Join us at Lake Crabtree for a Social Ride (all skills); Apr 27, 5:30pm
- Ride Lake Norman State Park: Begintermediate, ~11 miles; Apr 27, 6:30pm
- Ride Lake Norman State Park: Begintermediate, 10-15 miles; Apr 28, 10:00am