A good discussion was had today at Rally Point to discuss the best ways to save our singletrack trails from business development and a rocky quarry according to RDU Airport’s proposed land use plans. Here is the Save ORC presentation, please share and please volunteer to spread the word, write your opposing comments to both your government officials and at vision2040.rdu.com. Your comments to us are also welcome!
Category: Save ORC
- TORC and TLC Night Ride at Brumley Forest; Feb 21, 5:45pm
- Crank Arm Thursday Night Off-Road Ride (Intermediate to Advanced); Feb 22, 5:30pm
- North Wake Landfill District Park trail work day; Feb 24, 10:00am
- Celebrate Briar Chapel Skills Park's Grand Opening; Feb 25, 2:00pm
- TORC Night Ride Harris Lake County Park - All Skills; Feb 26, 6:15pm