An important part of promoting the sport of mountain biking is extending a welcome to everybody who is enthusiastic and interested in the sport. We offer rides, clinics, and events to accommodate people with all skills levels and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
We schedule trail workdays throughout the year to build new or maintain existing singletrack. Trail workdays are essentials events for TORC and the local mountain biking community at large. They ensure new trail gets built, existing trail remains sustainable, and that we maintain strong relationship with local public and private land manager. Please consider volunteering at a trail near you! Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming trail workdays.
TORC holds local group rides nearly year-round throughout the various trails for all different skills levels, with beginner rides being some of our most popular. These rides allow participants to meet new people, learn new skills and trails systems, and have fun. Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming group rides.
Upcoming events can be found in our Meetup page:
- KOBRA: Kids Ride @ CNF; May 22, 5:30pm
- Ride Like A Girl - All Skills Welcome - Let’s Ride!!!; May 22, 5:45pm
- KOBRA: Kids Ride @ CNF; May 23, 5:30pm
- New Light; May 24, 6:30am
- KOBRA: Kids Ride @ CNF; May 29, 5:30pm
- Ride Like A Girl - All Skills Welcome - Let’s Ride!!!; May 29, 5:45pm
- KOBRA: Kids Ride @ CNF; May 30, 5:30pm
- Spring Membership Drive - Last Day! (Virtual); May 31, 12:00am
- Ride Like A Girl Begintermediate CNF Skills Session; May 31, 5:45pm
- Take a Double Shot of Monday Funday at Briar Chapel; Jun 04, 5:45pm