An important part of promoting the sport of mountain biking is extending a welcome to everybody who is enthusiastic and interested in the sport. We offer rides, clinics, and events to accommodate people with all skills levels and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
We schedule trail workdays throughout the year to build new or maintain existing singletrack. Trail workdays are essentials events for TORC and the local mountain biking community at large. They ensure new trail gets built, existing trail remains sustainable, and that we maintain strong relationship with local public and private land manager. Please consider volunteering at a trail near you! Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming trail workdays.
TORC holds local group rides nearly year-round throughout the various trails for all different skills levels, with beginner rides being some of our most popular. These rides allow participants to meet new people, learn new skills and trails systems, and have fun. Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming group rides.
Upcoming events can be found in our Meetup page:
- Brumley Forest Night Ride; Jan 23, 6:00pm
- Trail Maintenance Workday at Lake Crabtree; Jan 26, 8:45am
- Trail work day Legend Park Clayton; Jan 26, 9:00am
- Harris Lake Night Ride ; Jan 28, 5:45pm
- Forest Ridge Night Ride ; Jan 31, 5:45pm
- Lake Crabtree County Park Night Ride; Feb 05, 5:45pm
- Harris Lake Night Ride ; Feb 06, 6:15pm
- Medoc Mountain Ride; Feb 10, 2:00pm
- Monday Funday Begintermediate Ride at RTP - PENDING VOLUNTEER RIDE HOSTS; Feb 11, 6:00pm
- Intermediate Beaverdam Night Ride - PENDING VOLUNTEER RIDE HOSTS; Feb 12, 6:00pm