An important part of promoting the sport of mountain biking is extending a welcome to everybody who is enthusiastic and interested in the sport. We offer rides, clinics, and events to accommodate people with all skills levels and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
We schedule trail workdays throughout the year to build new or maintain existing singletrack. Trail workdays are essentials events for TORC and the local mountain biking community at large. They ensure new trail gets built, existing trail remains sustainable, and that we maintain strong relationship with local public and private land manager. Please consider volunteering at a trail near you! Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming trail workdays.
TORC holds local group rides nearly year-round throughout the various trails for all different skills levels, with beginner rides being some of our most popular. These rides allow participants to meet new people, learn new skills and trails systems, and have fun. Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming group rides.
Upcoming events can be found in our Meetup page:
- Ride Like A Girl Begintermediate - CNF from Clean Machine; Mar 25, 5:15pm
- Return of the OG TORC BC Night Ride; Mar 26, 8:00pm
- Ride Like A Girl - All Skills Welcome - Let’s Ride!!!; Mar 27, 5:45pm
- Ride Crabtree then go out to Blaze Pizza; Mar 28, 5:45pm
- Crank Arm Thursday Night Off-Road Ride (Intermediate to Advanced); Mar 29, 5:30pm
- FRIYAY! Join us at Lake Crabtree for a Social Ride (all skills); Mar 30, 5:30pm
- Women's MTB Skills Clinic; Mar 31, 9:00am
- Take a Double Shot of Monday Funday at Briar Chapel; Apr 02, 5:45pm
- Ride Like A Girl - All Skills Welcome - Let’s Ride at Brumley!!!; Apr 03, 5:45pm
- Crank Arm Thursday Night Off-Road Ride (Intermediate to Advanced); Apr 05, 5:30pm