An important part of promoting the sport of mountain biking is extending a welcome to everybody who is enthusiastic and interested in the sport. We offer rides, clinics, and events to accommodate people with all skills levels and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
We schedule trail workdays throughout the year to build new or maintain existing singletrack. Trail workdays are essentials events for TORC and the local mountain biking community at large. They ensure new trail gets built, existing trail remains sustainable, and that we maintain strong relationship with local public and private land manager. Please consider volunteering at a trail near you! Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming trail workdays.
TORC holds local group rides nearly year-round throughout the various trails for all different skills levels, with beginner rides being some of our most popular. These rides allow participants to meet new people, learn new skills and trails systems, and have fun. Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming group rides.
Upcoming events can be found in our Meetup page:
- KOBRA: Kids (boys&girls) Ride @ Lake Crabtree County Park; Aug 17, 5:30pm
- Brumley "Solar Eclipse" ride!; Aug 21, 1:15pm
- TORC Monday Funday RTP Ride; Aug 21, 5:45pm
- TORC Briar Chapel Night Ride; Aug 21, 8:00pm
- KOBRA: Kids (boys&girls) Ride @ Lake Crabtree County Park; Aug 22, 5:30pm
- TORC - Ride Like A Girl 2017 - Women's Only (All Skills) Ride; Aug 22, 5:45pm
- KOBRA: Kids Ride @ CNF; Aug 23, 5:15pm
- TORC Brumley Begintermediate Ride; Aug 23, 6:00pm
- Little River Regional Park Double (5pm fast ride 6:30 all skills); Aug 25, 6:15pm
- Lake Crabtree Workday; Aug 26, 8:45am