An important part of promoting the sport of mountain biking is extending a welcome to everybody who is enthusiastic and interested in the sport. We offer rides, clinics, and events to accommodate people with all skills levels and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
We schedule trail workdays throughout the year to build new or maintain existing singletrack. Trail workdays are essentials events for TORC and the local mountain biking community at large. They ensure new trail gets built, existing trail remains sustainable, and that we maintain strong relationship with local public and private land manager. Please consider volunteering at a trail near you! Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming trail workdays.
TORC holds local group rides nearly year-round throughout the various trails for all different skills levels, with beginner rides being some of our most popular. These rides allow participants to meet new people, learn new skills and trails systems, and have fun. Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming group rides.
Upcoming events can be found in our Meetup page:
- #OptOutside on Black Friday with TORC @ Brumley (All Skills); Nov 23, 10:00am
- #OptOutside on Black Friday with TORC @ Beaverdam (Intermediate); Nov 23, 10:00am
- #OptOutside on Black Friday with TORC @ Harris Lake (All Skills); Nov 23, 2:00pm
- #OptOutside on Black Friday with TORC @ Briar Chapel (Intermediate); Nov 23, 2:00pm
- post-Turkey Day session at the Dirt Jump trails; Nov 24, 10:00am
- Harris Lake Night Ride; Nov 26, 5:45pm
- Beaverdam Night Ride; Nov 28, 5:45pm
- Brumley Forest Night Ride; Nov 28, 6:00pm
- Forest Ridge Night Ride; Nov 29, 5:45pm
- Monday Funday Begintermediate Ride at RTP - PENDING VOLUNTEER RIDE HOSTS; Dec 03, 6:00pm