An important part of promoting the sport of mountain biking is extending a welcome to everybody who is enthusiastic and interested in the sport. We offer rides, clinics, and events to accommodate people with all skills levels and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
We schedule trail workdays throughout the year to build new or maintain existing singletrack. Trail workdays are essentials events for TORC and the local mountain biking community at large. They ensure new trail gets built, existing trail remains sustainable, and that we maintain strong relationship with local public and private land manager. Please consider volunteering at a trail near you! Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming trail workdays.
TORC holds local group rides nearly year-round throughout the various trails for all different skills levels, with beginner rides being some of our most popular. These rides allow participants to meet new people, learn new skills and trails systems, and have fun. Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming group rides.
Upcoming events can be found in our Meetup page:
- LRRP Weekday Workday; May 01, 5:15pm
- TORC Monday Funday RTP Ride; May 01, 5:30pm
- TORC Briar Chapel Night Ride; May 01, 8:00pm
- TORC - Ride Like A Girl 2017 - Women's Only (All Skills) Ride; May 02, 5:45pm
- KOBRA: Kids Ride @ CNF; May 03, 5:15pm
- TORC Briar Chapel Begintermediate Ride; May 03, 6:15pm
- Brumley Forest NP all skills no drop ride; May 05, 6:15pm
- Harris Lake Work Day; May 06, 9:00am
- Harris Lake all skills ride; May 06, 12:00pm
- Volunteer (Sat/Sun) at NICA Race #3 of the inaugural season; May 06, 12:00pm