An important part of promoting the sport of mountain biking is extending a welcome to everybody who is enthusiastic and interested in the sport. We offer rides, clinics, and events to accommodate people with all skills levels and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
We schedule trail workdays throughout the year to build new or maintain existing singletrack. Trail workdays are essentials events for TORC and the local mountain biking community at large. They ensure new trail gets built, existing trail remains sustainable, and that we maintain strong relationship with local public and private land manager. Please consider volunteering at a trail near you! Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming trail workdays.
TORC holds local group rides nearly year-round throughout the various trails for all different skills levels, with beginner rides being some of our most popular. These rides allow participants to meet new people, learn new skills and trails systems, and have fun. Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming group rides.
Upcoming events can be found in our Meetup page:
- Kids Riding at Crabtree; Sep 29, 5:45pm
- TORC Briar Chapel Night Ride; Oct 03, 7:45pm
- KOBRA: Beginner,Intermediate & Adv Kids Ride @ CNF (Kids on Bikes Riding Around); Oct 04, 5:15pm
- TORC - Ride Like A Girl 2016 - Women's Only (All Skills) Ride; Oct 04, 5:45pm
- TORC Carolina North Forest Begintermediate Ride; Oct 05, 6:00pm
- Kids Riding at Crabtree; Oct 06, 5:45pm
- Build-a-Berm Workday at Lake Crabtree; Oct 08, 8:45am
- KOBRA: Beginner,Intermediate & Adv Kids Ride @ CNF (Kids on Bikes Riding Around); Oct 11, 5:15pm
- TORC - Ride Like A Girl 2016 - Women's Only (All Skills) Ride; Oct 11, 5:45pm
- RDU’s 8th Public Workshop for Vision 2040; Oct 11, 6:00pm