An important part of promoting the sport of mountain biking is extending a welcome to everybody who is enthusiastic and interested in the sport. We offer rides, clinics, and events to accommodate people with all skills levels and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
We schedule trail workdays throughout the year to build new or maintain existing singletrack. Trail workdays are essentials events for TORC and the local mountain biking community at large. They ensure new trail gets built, existing trail remains sustainable, and that we maintain strong relationship with local public and private land manager. Please consider volunteering at a trail near you! Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming trail workdays.
TORC holds local group rides nearly year-round throughout the various trails for all different skills levels, with beginner rides being some of our most popular. These rides allow participants to meet new people, learn new skills and trails systems, and have fun. Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming group rides.
Upcoming events can be found in our Meetup page:
- Niner Demo at San Lee; May 26, 4:00pm
- CSH Beginner Mountain Bike Ride - Harris Lake Trails; May 27, 9:30am
- Trek Demo Day @Crabtree; May 28, 9:00am
- KOBRA: Kids Ride @ CNF; May 30, 4:30pm
- TORC - Ride Like A Girl 2017 - Women's Only (All Skills) Ride; May 30, 5:45pm
- KOBRA: Kids Ride @ CNF; May 31, 5:15pm
- TORC Briar Chapel Begintermediate Ride; May 31, 6:15pm
- Ride And Help Save RDU Forest on National Trails Day!; Jun 03, 9:00am
- TORC Monday Funday RTP Ride; Jun 05, 5:30pm
- TORC Briar Chapel Night Ride; Jun 05, 8:00pm