An important part of promoting the sport of mountain biking is extending a welcome to everybody who is enthusiastic and interested in the sport. We offer rides, clinics, and events to accommodate people with all skills levels and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
We schedule trail workdays throughout the year to build new or maintain existing singletrack. Trail workdays are essentials events for TORC and the local mountain biking community at large. They ensure new trail gets built, existing trail remains sustainable, and that we maintain strong relationship with local public and private land manager. Please consider volunteering at a trail near you! Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming trail workdays.
TORC holds local group rides nearly year-round throughout the various trails for all different skills levels, with beginner rides being some of our most popular. These rides allow participants to meet new people, learn new skills and trails systems, and have fun. Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming group rides.
Upcoming events can be found in our Meetup page:
- HOLIYAY-FRIYAY! Join us at Lake Crabtree for a Social Ride (all skills); May 24, 5:45pm
- Beaver Dam trail maintenance work day; May 26, 8:30am
- Ride Like A Girl at Harris Lake - All Skills Welcome - Let’s Ride!!!; May 28, 5:45pm
- KOBRA: Kids + Parent Ride @ CNF; May 29, 5:30pm
- All Skills Ride at Forest Ridge Park - Hosted by Giant of Wake Forest; May 29, 6:15pm
- FRIYAY! Join us at Lake Crabtree for a Social Ride (all skills); May 31, 5:45pm
- Ride Like A Girl Dirt Day and Ride; Jun 01, 9:00am
- Ride Like A Girl at Lake Crabtree - All Skills Wecome - Let’s Ride!!!; Jun 04, 5:45pm
- KOBRA: Kids + Parent Ride @ CNF; Jun 05, 5:30pm
- All Skills Ride at Forest Ridge Park - Hosted by Giant of Wake Forest; Jun 05, 6:15pm