An important part of promoting the sport of mountain biking is extending a welcome to everybody who is enthusiastic and interested in the sport. We offer rides, clinics, and events to accommodate people with all skills levels and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
We schedule trail workdays throughout the year to build new or maintain existing singletrack. Trail workdays are essentials events for TORC and the local mountain biking community at large. They ensure new trail gets built, existing trail remains sustainable, and that we maintain strong relationship with local public and private land manager. Please consider volunteering at a trail near you! Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming trail workdays.
TORC holds local group rides nearly year-round throughout the various trails for all different skills levels, with beginner rides being some of our most popular. These rides allow participants to meet new people, learn new skills and trails systems, and have fun. Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming group rides.
Upcoming events can be found in our Meetup page:
- All Skills Ride at Forest Ridge Park - Hosted by Giant of Wake Forest; Jul 17, 6:15pm
- Thurs night BC; Jul 18, 5:30pm
- FRIYAY! Join us at Lake Crabtree for a Social Ride (all skills); Jul 19, 5:45pm
- New Light Sessions - Intermediate to Experienced; Jul 20, 9:30am
- KOBRA: Kids + Parent Ride @ CNF; Jul 23, 5:30pm
- Ride Like A Girl at Harris Lake - All Skills Welcome - Let’s Ride!!!; Jul 23, 5:45pm
- Harris Lake Group Ride ; Jul 23, 6:00pm
- All Skills Ride at Forest Ridge Park - Hosted by Giant of Wake Forest; Jul 24, 6:15pm
- FRIYAY! Join us at Lake Crabtree for a Social Ride (all skills); Jul 26, 5:45pm
- Ride Like a Girl - Women's Day at Harris Lake - Yoga, Ride and Cookout!; Jul 27, 8:00am