An important part of promoting the sport of mountain biking is extending a welcome to everybody who is enthusiastic and interested in the sport. We offer rides, clinics, and events to accommodate people with all skills levels and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
We schedule trail workdays throughout the year to build new or maintain existing singletrack. Trail workdays are essentials events for TORC and the local mountain biking community at large. They ensure new trail gets built, existing trail remains sustainable, and that we maintain strong relationship with local public and private land manager. Please consider volunteering at a trail near you! Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming trail workdays.
TORC holds local group rides nearly year-round throughout the various trails for all different skills levels, with beginner rides being some of our most popular. These rides allow participants to meet new people, learn new skills and trails systems, and have fun. Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming group rides.
Upcoming events can be found in our Meetup page:
- TORC Briar Chapel Night Ride; Nov 20, 8:00pm
- TORC and TLC Night Ride at Brumley Forest; Nov 22, 5:45pm
- #OptOutside on Black Friday with TORC @ Harris Lake County Park; Nov 24, 10:00am
- #OptOutside on Black Friday with TORC @ Carolina North Forest Ride; Nov 24, 1:45pm
- TORC Night Ride Harris Lake County Park - All Skills; Nov 27, 5:45pm
- TORC Briar Chapel Night Ride; Nov 27, 8:00pm
- TORC Night Ride Lake Crabtree County Park - All Skills; Dec 05, 5:45pm
- TORC and TLC Night Ride at Brumley Forest; Dec 06, 5:45pm
- TORC Night Ride Harris Lake County Park - All Skills; Dec 13, 5:45pm
- TORC Night Ride Lake Crabtree County Park - All Skills; Dec 20, 5:45pm