An important part of promoting the sport of mountain biking is extending a welcome to everybody who is enthusiastic and interested in the sport. We offer rides, clinics, and events to accommodate people with all skills levels and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the southeastern United States.
We schedule trail workdays throughout the year to build new or maintain existing singletrack. Trail workdays are essentials events for TORC and the local mountain biking community at large. They ensure new trail gets built, existing trail remains sustainable, and that we maintain strong relationship with local public and private land manager. Please consider volunteering at a trail near you! Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming trail workdays.
TORC holds local group rides nearly year-round throughout the various trails for all different skills levels, with beginner rides being some of our most popular. These rides allow participants to meet new people, learn new skills and trails systems, and have fun. Check out our meetup calendar for upcoming group rides.
Upcoming events can be found in our Meetup page:
- Ride Like A Girl at Brumley - All Skills Welcome - Let’s Ride!!!; Mar 19, 5:45pm
- LSD ride; Mar 23, 9:00am
- Trail Workday at Briar Chapel; Mar 24, 11:00am
- Medoc Mountain Ride; Mar 24, 2:00pm
- Monday Funday Begintermediate Ride at RTP - PENDING VOLUNTEER RIDE HOSTS; Mar 25, 6:00pm
- Ride Like A Girl at Lake Crabtree - All Skills Wecome - Let’s Ride!!!; Mar 26, 5:45pm
- Medoc Mountain Ride with Lake Gaston Outfitters; Mar 27, 6:00pm
- Crabtree Workday but it will be fun; Mar 30, 8:30am
- TORC Falls Lake (Beaver Dam Trails) Recreation Area Work Day; Mar 30, 8:45am
- Ride Like A Girl at Harris Lake - All Skills Welcome - Let’s Ride!!!; Apr 02, 5:45pm