Triangle Off-Road Cyclists (TORC) is a volunteer organization dedicated to ensuring the future of mountain biking in the Triangle area of North Carolina through the promotion of responsible riding, establishment and maintenance of mountain biking trails, and preservation of North Carolina’s natural resources. TORC extends a warm welcome to everybody who is interested in mountain biking. We offer group rides, clinics and events to accommodate people with different skill levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. In cooperation with our partners and land managers, TORC members help maintain some of the premier trails in the Triangle area and join together in advocating for new trails. As an extension of the Southern Off-Road Bicycle Association (SORBA), TORC also assists with rides, festivals, and the advancement of off-road cycling throughout the Southeastern United States.
- Learn about North Carolina Interscholastic Cycling League - Dirt Tour - Cary; Feb 13, 1:00pm
- TORC Winter TT Series; Feb 14, 11:00am
- KOBRA: 8-11 yr old Beginner Kids Ride @ CNF; Feb 17, 4:00pm
- Night Ride Crabtree; Feb 17, 5:45pm
- Build More Trail @ Wendell Falls (Falls Loop); Feb 20, 8:00am